There are various employers at the Dane County Regional Airport. As a division of Dane County government, the airport's hiring goes through Dane County Employee Relations, and the positions, when they arise, are listed on the Dane County website. Listed below are contacts for Dane County Employee Relations and other major employers at the airport.
- Dane County Regional Airport (administration, operations and maintenance, including heavy equipment operation): Dane County Employee Relations Division, 210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Madison WI 53703. Job line is: (608) 266-4123.
- Airlines: Each of the airlines flying out of DCRA hires its own employees. You must contact the local station manager for vacancy information. The best way to do that may be to stop in the terminal and ask at the ticket agent desk.
To apply for United Airlines (DGS) positions: www.dalgs.com
- Rental Cars: Each of the rental car agencies also hires its own employees; you must contact the local rental car agency for employment information.
- Restaurants: SSP America provides employees for Caffe Ritazza, Quizno's, Great Dane Brew Pub, Pizzeria Uno, the Wurst Bar and Ancora Coffee. SSP America advertises in the local paper(s) for employees. See SSP America's employment information, or direct a letter to ,SSP America Manager, Dane County Regional Airport, 4000 International Lane, Madison WI 53704
- Retail concessions: The Paradies Shops, which operates the retail outlets, advertises in the local newspaper. See The Paradies Shops employment information, or direct a letter to The Paradies Shops Manager, Dane County Regional Airport, 4000 International Lane, Madison WI 53704.
- Transportation Security Administration. This is the federal agency providing checkpoint security at the airport. TSA advertises in the local newspaper(s) or you may contact their local Madison office by phone at (608) 395-6015.
- Skycap: Skycaps assist passengers with luggage and wheel chair transport. To inquire about Skycap employment, please contact G2 Services, at email@example.com or 608-661-4997.
- In addition, opportunites may be found at Wisconsin Aviation, the fixed base operator, which handles general / private aviation at the airport.